8.01.2013

FED UP FED UP FED UP! GETTING FED UP OF BEING MISUNDERSTOOD

Actually I haven't finish my homework yet
but I'm lack of idea and words NOW

today one of my idols who is my BM teacher scolded me ._.
他没有直接讲 she just gave us some hint
and she didn't just scold a person she scolded some of us
so I feel like she's talking to me

what I've done?! I think I just sit at there and hope she could choose our group members to answer and get more marks or let us get more marks
so my mouth is already being shut for several periods of her except when I'm answering her question
KNS did she misunderstood me?!
because monitor sat in front of me today
then she grumbled teacher's unfair act
then she said some student did that
._. MD if she's not mentioning my monitor then it's me
HEY I didn't say anything you know?
please larr teacher, even I'd really said that, you're too sensitive larr = =

ohya an add-on
the 7th thing I'd want to do is COSPLAY!!!
if I have enough money larr

No comments:

Post a Comment