7.31.2013

HAPPY TASK

things that I'm keen to do almost the time 0w0
but can't make it right now
must concentrate on my revision now (although still hanging on the net frequently
so today, few minutes ago, I suddenly thought of writing out whatever I want to do after my SPM :D
1st-finish my anime and drama series of course =w=
2nd-improve my drawing skills ((as it's my ambition now :)
3rd-part-time job ((earn some $ to buy new clothes, care products and maybe some makeups and to repay my sister :P
4th-bake Hokkaido cupcakes!!!
5th-SLEEPOVER!!!
6th-hangout with friends ((with primary, secondary, colleagues and YOU... >< did I miss anybody?
okay I think I've forgotten something again
so that's all ((temporarily

._. I found out your ugly side again F**K OFF please!
it's okay if you don't want to be friends
don't pretend to be friendly I hate this kind of people MORE
if you wanna say YOU DON'T CARE again
GO AHEAD
you're actually selfish THAN ME
mahcibai 凸=.=
I won't be sad this time if we break up
我忽然觉得自己是不是不适合跟前面班的做朋友
found difficulties to have the same topic :(
maybe it's my own prob == and I won't want to solve it!

must stop here as I need to go to bed /.\

No comments:

Post a Comment